Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The blogging bug got me ahhh eeeep oh nooo

So after getting to be more of a blog reader over the past year and really loving so many of them I have finally broke down and made this here there blog. I'm not promising much and my wording will not be as inventive and amazing as some but it will be me.

I have always been one to keep a journal from time to time but this will just be my public journal and more of a picture blog then anything. Pictures of course are my life hence the name Life in Pixels cause this will be my life in pixels. How I see the world through the lens of my camera.

So welcome anyone to my new blog world. Most likely the anyone is a few friends and my Mama but that is ok with me! Thanks for taking the time to read. I will try and keep this more interesting.... Try haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment