Friday, December 30, 2011

Lucky girl




Birthday cakes and pony rides you have always been the one that I could confide. 
Hand hugs and the smell of your makeup with morning goodbyes.
Being almost just as big a fan of BSB and loving to hear me sing even if it was the wrong key.
You taught me love that is beautiful and pure never anything I needed more. 
I look back at my childhood no it wasn't perfect but you did what you could. 
I don't think you understand really how much I love you I know I don't always show it like I should. 
We may have had some rough spots may have been dealt some bad cards but we always made it through. 
I can't even put into words the gratitude for you I have and all the bad attitudes I'm gonna have a million plus one sorrys to you to always give. 
From the very first moment I entered your world I know you gave me more love then anyone could ask for. 
I know no matter where life goes there is always you. 
The world can crumble but as long as you are here everything will be ok. 
You waited such a very a long time for me but I am so glad God placed me in your arms.
You are the prettiest lady inside and out in my eye no matter what anyone says and that is no lie.
I love you more and more each day and I pray the lord keeps you with me for many a many a days.

I love you Mama!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment